苏浮尘

后院。

Fire on the mountain - Asa

小豆之家:

There is fire on the mountain
山上起火了
and nobody seems to be on the run.
可似乎没人逃离
Oh there is fire on the mountain top and no one is a’ running.
Oh,是山顶起火了,没人东奔西窜
I wake up in the morning
我在清晨醒来
tell you what I see on my TV screen
告诉你我在电视上看到的事
I see the blood of an innocent child and everybody's watching.
我看到一个无辜的孩子满身是血,大家却袖手旁观

Now' I'm looking out my window
现在我往窗外看了
and what do I see?
然后我看到了什么?
I see an army of a soldier man marching across the street' hey...
我看到了一队军人在街道上行军,hey......
Hey Mr. soldier man' tomorrow is the day you go to war
Hey,亲爱的战士们你们明天就要上战场了
Boy you are fighting for another man’s 'cause and you don’t even know him
孩子,你正为素不相识的人战斗
What did they say to make you so blind to your conscience and reason?
他们如何利用你的良心,如何说服你变得如此盲目
Could it be love for your country or for the gun you use in killing?
是你对祖国的爱吗,还是你杀人时用的枪支
So there is fire on the mountain
山上起火了
and nobody seems to be on the run
可似乎没人逃离
Oh there is fire on the mountain top and no one is a’ running.
Oh,是山顶起火了,没人东奔西窜
Hey' Mister Lover-man can I get a chance to talk to you?
Hey,亲爱的好男人,我有机会和你说句话吗
'cause you are fooling with a dead man's corpse and you don't know what you do.
你用一具尸体忽悠人,你却不知道自己在做些什么
So you say you have a lover
你说你有个爱人
and you love her like no other
你眼里只有她
So you buy her a diamond that someone has died on
于是你买了个二手的钻石送她
don’t you think there’s something wrong with this?
你不觉得哪里不对吗
Tell me' who’s responsible for what we teach our children?
告诉我谁该为孩子的所受的教育负责
Is it the internet or the stars on television?
是互联网,是卫星,还是电视?
Why oh why? Why oh' why oh? Oh!
为什么呢为什么,OH!
So little Lucy turns sixteen and like the movie she's been seeing
小露西十六岁了,就像她所看的电影一样
she has a lover in her daddy
他爸有婚外情,有情人终成兄妹
she can't tell nobody till she makes the evening news.
她不能告诉任何人,否则她会上新闻
For there is fire on the mountain
山上起了火
and nobody seems to be on the run.
但看起来没人忙着逃跑
Oh there is fire on the mountain top and no one is a’ running.
Oh,是山顶起火了,没人东奔西窜
Oh yes.
Oh,是的
One day the river will overflow and there'll be nowhere for us to go
某天水会淹没陆地,我们将无处可去
and we will run' run...wishing we had put out the fire' oh no...
我们开始跑啊跑......想着当初把火给灭了就好了
For there is fire on the mountain
山上起了火
and nobody seems to be on the run.
但看起来没人忙着逃跑
Oh there is fire on the mountain top and no one is a’ running.
Oh,是山顶起火了,没人东奔西窜
So yeah' yeah' yeah!
所以yeah' yeah' yeah!
There is fire on the mountain' (fire in Africa)
山上起了火(在非洲)
and nobody seems to be on the run (everywhere'in the city)
但看起来没人忙着逃跑(整个城市里的人都这样)
Oh there is fire on the mountain top and no-one is a’ running (no-one is a running)
Oh,是山顶起火了,没人东奔西窜(没人逃跑)
There is fire on the mountain (fire' fire' fire) and nobody seems to be on the run….
山上起了火(火,火,火),看起来没人忙着逃跑

小豆之家敬上!

热度 ( 8 )

© 苏浮尘 | Powered by LOFTER