苏浮尘

后院。

Zeitgeist - 23MITD/23MINUTES INTO THE DREAM

小豆之家:

What we are trying in all these discussions and talks here,
在所有这些讨论和谈话中,
is to see if we cannot radically bring about a transformation of the mind.
我们试着弄清我们是否无法带来心智的一次彻底转变。
Not accept things as they are
不是接受事物现在的样子,
but to understand it, to go into it, examine it, give your heart and your mind
而是去了解它,深入它,检验它,投入你的心灵和你的头脑,
with every thing that you have to find out.
用你所有的一切,
A way of living differently.
找到一条不同的生活之道。

But that depends on you and not somebody else.
但那取决于你,而不是别人。
Because in this there is no teacher, no pupil.
因为其中并无老师,也无学生,
There's no leader,
没有领导者,
there is no guru,
没有古鲁(印度教等宗教的宗师大师或领袖),
there's no master, no savior.
没有上师、没有拯救者。
You yourself are the teacher, and the pupil,
你自己,便是老师和学生,
You're the master,
你是上师,
you're the guru, you are the leader,
你是古鲁,你是领袖,
you are everything!
你就是一切!
And, to understand is to transform what is.
并且,去了解,就是去转化“现在所是”。

网易云音乐同步更新

用户名:小豆之家

小豆之家敬上!

热度 ( 5 )

© 苏浮尘 | Powered by LOFTER